Sunday, July 26, 2015

Black Socks

I seem to be in a new pair/second sock pattern for finishing off all those mateless socks waiting in the WIP pile. I finished the Shelves Upon Shelves pair (and have worn them a shocking amount, considering the fact that it's summer), then finished a pair of black Thelonious, and now I'm trying to finish the stranded socks before starting another new pair (so I can go back and finish Cauchy). Here's the black Thelonious:


Pattern: Thelonious (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll (now Essential) in Black
Needles: US1.5/2.5mm
Timeframe: June 14 - July 15, 2015
Mods: I fudged where the motifs cross because I didn't end at the correct row on the cuff.
Problems: None, if I had read the pattern correctly the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!