Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Itty Bitty Sock

I made it to Sunshine Peak as part of The Loopy Ewe's 2014 rewards system. That means I got a mini sock kit (pattern and yarn) along with my Sunshine Peak button. The little sock is my first cast on of 2015, after I stole some needles from the Wonderland Sock that I'm just not feeling.


Pattern: Loopy's Needle Case (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Pretty sure it's The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Lilac, 6 grams
Needles: US1.5/2.5mm
Timeframe: January 17 - 18, 2015
Mods: 2.5" foot, Kitchenered the last 8 sts of the toe
Problems: None, very cute!
 
 
It will hold the prescription pill bottle that houses my notions in my backpack. I think it will look much better in the sock and may make a couple more little socks from other scraps for other notions-holding pill bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!