Thursday, January 22, 2015

Crochet Doily

I bought a ball of crochet thread for gift bookmarks awhile back and had 90% left. I decided I wanted a crochet doily for my desk at work with the leftovers. Of course, by the time I got around to the project we're in an open office setting and have no desks to call our own, but I still made the doily:


Pattern: Large Pineapple Doily (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: DMC Cebelia Cotton Size 30
Hook: US11 steel hook/~1.1mm
Timeframe: November 14, 2014 - January 19, 2015
Mods: None.
Problems: Only when I miscounted a few times.


64 pins to go in all 64 points. That final round, making all the points, took quite some time, and boy am I glad it's done! I have 10% of the ball left, just enough to resupply my almost-gone gift bookmark stash.


Of course, the cat thought it was hers. As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!