Tuesday, December 9, 2014

No-Sew Blankets

I loved my cat blanket so much that I bought blanket kits (on sale) for all the little children I make holiday gifts for. I hope they all enjoy them!


For one brother and sister, I also gifted some Precious Moments pillows, and these pillows came with extra pictures to applique. I put them on the blankets, mostly because I had them available and wanted to use them.


The edges are not tied like typical no-sew fleece blankets, they're braided following this tutorial. I love how they turn out, and they're really simple to make.


My only worry is that I may have cut some of the slits too close to the edge and they'll break with heavy use. It's an easy fix, but I'd hate to give a gift that has to be fixed (although if they're breaking, that means they're being used, which is a plus).


Love that braided edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!