Monday, November 3, 2014

Mostly Monogamous

For the past few months, I have been surprisingly focused on a small number of projects. I've had the main knitting project and a pair of socks plus a cross stitch going, and haven't really deviated from these few items. Very unlike me!


I also haven't had much time for knitting, which is probably why I've been so focused on one thing at a time 'til it's done. I'm also not all that excited about my current projects, so I'm not reaching for a project in small 3-minute gaps as often either. I haven't changed up projects because all of the things I've been focusing on have been deadline knits. The fact that all of the cords for my interchangeable needle set and my preferred sock needles are in use is also a contributing factor. Maybe the largest one, if I'm honest.


I shall create some more excitement in my crafting life by *gasp* starting a different pair of socks before I start the second sock of my current pair.


Living on the edge, that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!