Saturday, November 22, 2014

Accidental Cat Toy

While I was making the Dino Cap, I saved the spikes for last. I had a pile of four spikes. Or, on second count, three spikes. I could have sworn there were four, but then there were three. Oh well, two more to knit, not that bad.

Skip forward a week and lo and behold, there was a dirty spike sitting on the stairs to the basement. There were four spikes, I wasn't crazy! The cat, true to form, thought that since I was knitting a think it must be her thing. I already finished the hat and this spike was dirty from its foray into the basement. I did what any reasonable cat parent would do - I puled in the ends, seamed it up with some catnip inside, and gave it right back to the cat.


She may have taken advantage of the open container of catnip while I was finishing up the seam.


Pattern: Dino Cap (mine)
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Ocean
Needles: US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: November 14 - 22, 2014
Mods: Knit in the round instead of flat, seamed at the bottom. Only one spike because the cat stole it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!