Friday, July 5, 2013

Steotch-Along Finished!

I finished the stitching last month, but didn't get the frame to really finish the project until July. Here it is, the finished Steotch-Along cross stitch:


 There were three options for the quote. The misquoted Ezekiel line, "Does he look like a bitch?", and "Say ___one more goddamn time". They gave you the alphabet so you could add in whatever word you wanted to either stay true to the movie (what) or add your own flair to the finished piece.



We chose to intentionally leave it blank. That way, framed in a typical picture frame with the glass/plastic covering the piece, we can use a dry erase marker to write in whatever word is vexing us that day:

One of our cats does something between a meow and a yowl when she wants attention. She wants attention a lot. We call that meowling.

I am very pleased with the finished product! I do wish that his head wasn't cut off, but other than that, I love it and just need to find the perfect spot for it in the house.

4 comments:

  1. I love the final solution! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea!! Interactivity ftw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!! I LOVE that. My cat Meowls ALL the time. I think I would have just stitched that right in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know where I can buy that pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!